SUNDAY, OCT. 5th, 2014
- 10:30 AM Holy Mass
- 11:30 AM Welcome, 15 min. film, St. Therese
- Complimentary Lunch
- Private Prayer on Shrine grounds
- Gift shop and Museum open.
- 1:15 PM Film, Divine Mercy, No Escape
- 1:45 pm Outdoor Procession
- 2:30 PM Holy Hour, Benediction,
- Veneration of 1st class Relics of St. Therese, St. Faustina
- 3:45 PM Refreshments
A NOVENA OF MASSES IS BEING OFFERED FOR ALL PILGRIMS (SEPT. 23 – OCT. 1)
(Begins Tuesday September 23, 2014)
O Jesus, Merciful Love, You want to draw me into the burning furnace of your divine love. And I want to let myself be drawn. My little sister, St. Therese, has traced out the way for me. Help me to become little, simple, humble, meek and gentle. With Little Therese I offer myself as victim to your Merciful Love, so that through me, also, You may shed upon the world the great miracle of Divine Mercy. Amen
Download poster here.