24th Annual Feast Day Celebration
August 20, 2017
(rain or shine)
- 10:00 am Prayers at Holy Stairs
- 11:00 am Stations of the Cross
- 12:00 pm Lunch & Concert directed by N. Peter Lamoria
- 1:00 pm Procession with St. Theresa
- 1:30 pm Outdoor Living Rosary
Solemn High Mass
In the Extraordinary Form
Fr. Albert Marcello, J.C.L.
Celebrant and Homilist
Blessing with St. Theresa’s Relic
Continuous showing of St. Theresa’s life, Food and Refreshments, Canopy covered benches at Outdoor Altar, Gift Shop, Bus Parking Available.
Priests are welcome to sit in choro for Holy Mass. Please vest in cassock and surplice. White stole is worn from Pater Noster until the Blessed Sacrament is reposed in the tabernacle..
401-568-0575 or 401-568-8280
St. Theresa’s is at the intersection of
Routes 102 & 7
Nasonville, Rhode Island
Download our Feast Day poster here.